Updated: May 10
By: Reid Mathews
2023 is upon us. Time continues to move faster and faster! With a New Year here, many people are setting goals and getting together resolutions to make improvements to their health and their finances. At Berry Financial, we are guided by Richard Berry’s 5 F’s: Faith, Family, Finance, Fitness and Fun.
1. Faith: How can you grow your Faith this year? I try and do devotions and have quiet time with my Lord and Savior multiple times a week. Plugging in to the Holy Spirit is a necessity in my life.
2. Family: My wife Jana and I have a daughter named Jaylee who turns 2 in April. We are welcoming a baby boy named Jensen in May of 2023, so family time is getting more and more important to me. I will be spending less time on my phone when I am at home and more time totally focused on each of them.
3. Finance: At Berry Financial, we can help you continue to monitor your investments and most of your insurance planning. Our services include annuities, life insurance, long term care insurance, and Medicare supplements and advantage plans.
4. Fitness: Health is even more important than wealth in my opinion! It is important to take care of your physical needs by exercising and eating right most of the time! We are praying for your health on a daily basis.
5. Fun: My personal fun goal is to continue to get better at golf. I play at around an 8 handicap but would love to become a scratch golfer (a boy can dream!)
We are so thankful for you. We pray blessings on you and your family this year in 2023.
We look forward to serving you for a long time. The best is yet to come!